- This is what the unconscious mind produces when people are making decisions and changing when they’re communicating unconsciously.
- You need to learn top ay attention to your own unconscious communication.
- You can learn to pay attention to this. You can learn how to control and recreate phenomenon like inspiration. It’s about knowing who to talk to, where to be, when you’re in the right place at the right time and things like this. This is because your unconscious mind is paying attention to more than you are.
- Your unconscious mind has the capability and the capacity to deal with all of the information coming into it in one way or another. Your conscious mind does not have the capacity to do that. It only has the capacity to direct it and to think about a few things at once.
- You want to learn to aim people’s minds and learn how to teach people to delete more of the stuff they don’t want to experience. Teach them to experience more of what they want to experience. Aim their minds toward the future they want.
AGE PROGRESSION (FUTURE BASED PSEUDO-ORIENTATION IN TIME)
- Age Progression is projecting your mind into the future. Wherever you aim people’s minds in the future, their mind will kind of stay in that direction.
- To utilize Age Progression in influence you need to utilize language to redirect the minds automatic Age Progression responses.
- The negative of Age Progression is imagining an awful future.
- Example: Let’s say that you’re prospecting. Every time you think about doing it, your mind projects itself to, “Oh they’re going to reject me” You haven’t even talked to anyone. You’re imagining it.
- The positive of Age Progression is directing someone’s aim towards their future progression. It’s learning how to direct the future of someone’s mind towards what they want.
- To influence a group of people, aim them towards a future that they want.
- People say things like, “I’m going to try it.” That’s a linguistic phenomenon coming from their presupposition that they’re going to quit, because it’s not going to work. The Word “try” is a presupposition of failure.
AGE REGRESSION (PAST BASED PSEUDO –ORIENTATION IN TIME)
- Age regression is the reverse of Age progression. It is your mind jumping back in time.
- This is the most common unconscious phenomenon, and in everey problema in a person’s life, and also anything they do well, it is almost always present to some degree.
- A common negativa example of age regression would be an adult exploding in a rage like a small child in response to anger.
- A positive example of Age Regression would be an athlete that gets into state for a basketball game by remembering previous wins.
- Almost all adults spontaneously go into past negative experience as a way to protect them from pain of past mistakes.
- This presents a problema when you take negative resources and strategies from the past and Project them into current and future situations that need different resources and strategies to best handle them.
- When your mind jumps to the past at a time when you made a decision you recreate the feelings in your body and mind of making the decision. It’s useful when you’re telling stories and talking because when people’s minds jump back to a point when they made a decision, they make a decision again.
- You want people to make decisions. Your want to aim people towards good points in the past where they can pull out resources where they’ve accomplished great things, the’ve made good decisions and they’ve bought things they felt good about. You want to aim people’s minds where they want in the future, where they want in the past and connect that into your process of selling.
- If someone is running into a problema, you can quickly tell them a story of a time you ran into a problema and then you tapped into some sort of creative resource.
- Dissociation can be better described as ‘internal perceptual positions’.
- An example with visual association/dissociation would be remembering a memory in the actual way you experienced, through your own eyes, versus remembering the memory as if you are in a perceptual position of a third party watching yourself. Often times people who have problem ‘reactive behaviors’ spontaneously disappear actually unconsciously dissociate themselves from a memory that created the problema. Dissociation usually appears in the following forms:
-Dissociation from an internal feeling, sensation, or emotiion (a positive use of feeling dissociation is the way a person dissociates themselves from the feeling of rejection in person to person sales.)
– Dissociation from a part of the body. (Another example of body part dissociation would be the way certain people have the ability to block out pain when they are “in the zone”)
-Dissociation from external stimuli. (When you have pain externally, you learn to go inside, and focus on something different)
- Utilizing dissociation in influence is about learning to direct attention to one thing, and away from another.
- Creating “us versus them” is a form of contextual dissociation, creating a separation in a group for the purpose of creating belonging.
- Utilizing perceptual dissociation for anykind of connection or association that you don’t want people thinking (in our industry – for example, dissociating ‘us’ (a new model) versus ‘them’ (it was their fault you failed)
- Amnesia happens in many forms the most commonly known form of amnesia is the ‘direct amnesia’ you would see in a movie, where someone has forgotten who they are. However, amnesia is simply the unconscious process of forgetting something, or wiping it from conscious access.
- There are people who forget all of their successful experiences in their lives and just remember the awful things.
- You might forget an experience automatically that was too painful to process. You might forget where you put your keys, or forget the name of a good friend you knew in High School.
- You can change what people focus on. You can algo change the energy of someone’s mind to focus on what you want them to focus on, which is much more useful.
- The mind can highlight or delete anything it’s directed to delete , it’s a part of the functioning of the mind to direct attention towards certain things, and forget certain things.
- Knowing this, you can help people remember things that are useful for your outcome, and forget things that are not useful to your outcome.
- Positive Hallucination is the opposite of Negative Hallucination, and can be described as “seeing something that isn’t there”
- Example: Imagine walking thorugh the forest, and you see a snake. You snap your head to look at it, and it moves, suddenly turning into a stick. That’s a normal, day to day example of positive hallucination, and happens all through the day to normal healthy adults at one level or another.
- You can use positive hallucinationin influence by getting people to experience things through the five senses that are not coming from external stimulus.
- Negative Hallucination is not experiencing somethig that is there.
- Example: Imagine holding your keys in your hand, and looking all over your kitchen for them, then suddenly realizing they’re in your hand, and have been the whole time.
- The unconscious mind deletes things all the time, while directing attention to other things. It is a normal process in human consciousness.
- Negative hallucination can happen through all five senses. You can delete feelings, sounds, sights, tastes, and smells.
- In influence , you can use negative hallucination to make a problema – go away in the perception of your audience.
TIME DISTORTION (CONTRATION AND EXPANSION)
- Your unconscious mind can distort time either by contracting or expanding it, and it does so all through the day.
- Example: Get in your car, and drive down a freeway at 80 miles per hour for ten, or twenty minutes. Then, get off on a dirt road, and go 10 or 15 miles per hour. Notice how it seems like you’re almost not moving at all.
- You can utilize time distortion to both directly influence an audicence’s perception of time, compress periods of unwanted experience and memories, and implant post behavioral suggestions of time compression and expansión to deal with the future in a way that meets your outcomes.
- Sensory distortion is the process by which the nervous sistema highlights and dulls information coming in through the senses.
- Sensory distortion is simply the highlighting or the dimming of senses to one degree or another.
- If you pay attention to everything at once, you can’t make sense of anything.
- If you try to pay attention to everything going on, you can’t learn anything.
- As you’re paying attention to one thing, you’re deleting something else out.
- You can change a feeling into another feeling quite easily, and create sensory distortion by describing the distortion you want to creat in vivid, sensory detail.
- Sensory distortion can be used in influence to create social proof, create belief re-enforcement patterns, or change the way experiences influence outcomes in your audience.
POST BEHAVIORAL SUGGESTIONS (POST HYPNOTIC SUGGESTIONS)
- You can create direct behavioral outcomes by simply directly or indirectly suggesting them in the presence of rapport and sufficiently altered emotional states.
- Example: You can suggest to someone that every time you log into this website, your mind is going to go quiet. You’re just going to pay a Little bit more attention. You’ll notice it.
- Pay attention and be very careful how you frame stuff.
- Many speak negatively and create really bad internal states with people by the way they talk without even being aware of it.
- To create a post behavioral suggestion, simply tie a desired behavior into a stimulus that you know your audience or listener will experience at a later time or date.
- “When you leave this seminar, you’ll be amazed at all of the changes you will have made in your behavior…automatically.”
- “The next time you look at your watch, you’ll remember: your time is running out. Now is the only time you have to make a decision.”
- When you have connection an rapport with people, you can actually suggest behavior to them, suggest a response to future input and it will create automatic behavior.